If you can write attention-grabbing headlines, explain things better than anyone else you know and engage readers with your words, read on…
The job is full remote, and you’ll be working with the company owner in Austria. Start date is flexible, but sooner is better.
Your work is focussed around the product Kimai (which is a project time-tracker):
- Using Kimai on a daily basis, learning every aspect of the software
- Write, edit, research and publish content for various channels:
- Bring in fresh ideas, both for content and processes
You definitely need to know your way around computers and shouldn’t be afraid to try out new software.
- Native or advanced (fluent) level in English
- Good writing styles, love for words
- Positive, honest and open attitude
- Being fearless to learn new technologies (e.g. record video documentation)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
Bonus points for: you are familiar with video recording for YouTube.
- 100% Remote environment - work wherever you want
- Family friendly (I have a young daughter myself and know how it is to have a sick child at home)
- Flexible hours, so open to lots of timezones (need some overlap with CET+1)
- Paid holidays (20 days in the first year) and sick days
- Work-life balance is important, no deadlines or over hours
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Financial support for self-care (gym membership, training courses, yoga, massages - whatever makes you happy)
About the company
The company was founded 4 years ago. Kimai is the world-wide leading open source project time-tracking application with a steady growing customer base.
The owner is a german software developer, a child of the early 80s with love for his family, music, podcasts, black-tea … and his product Kimai. He is looking for a bright, goal-oriented and creative talent who is ready to help to shape the future of the company.
How to apply
Send me an email with some details about yourself: name, location, work experience / examples (if available) and your expected salary. Please share if you have remote experience and if not, what motivates you to start a job with little social interactions.
If you’re unsure and want to know more about this position and see whether we’re a good fit for each other – please reach out, too!